Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Think For Yourself!

Here's a cool song by George Hrab:



Like I say above, it's a manifesto for clear thought. That pretty much sums it all up! George Hrab is an incredibly talented musician whom you should all get to know. His "Geo logic" podcast is the best produced podcast out there, very enjoyable and worth the time to listen. I think I'll always chuckle at the "I like traffic lights" guy! I bought this song via iTunes, and I present it here via the Blip.com service. It's like Flickr for audio...

Even though linguistically it might be more correct to do so, I won't be calling it a creed, because that term relies on "belief" which isn't evidence based. As evidence is key to the scientific method, I'll stick with manifesto.
Thus even though saying "I believe I'll have another beer." seems correct, it probably isn't... :lol:
All you have to do is click where it says "Play" and enjoy!
Thanks for listening!
Rich

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that song! In fact, the whole CD is super-good.

Brickgrrl said...

Thanks for the shout-out and for supporting the Maestro's work. We're sending you sacks of virtual sugar from Geologic HQ.

all best,
Ms. Information for the Geologic Universe
geologicpodcast.com